1. Tell us about your role at Cloud Assess:
I’m the Relationship Manager at Cloud Assess. I’ll be helping our clients with software implementation and ongoing utilisation of the Cloud Assess Software.
2. What inspires you about the Vocational Education and Training sector?
I’m passionate about professional and personal development. Vocational Education is such a great, practical way to improve your current skills to further your career or develop new skills to embark on a new line of work.
3. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I love music and I’m fascinated with all things science related. I’d love to be able to play a musical instrument and I'm always up for going to a Science Museum!
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I love Europe! In particular Italy! I love the food, the culture, the history, the buildings and the landscape.
5. What’s your favourite activity?
I’ve recently moved to the Gold Coast from Melbourne, so I’m loving the beach lifestyle. I love reading a book on the beach, being around nature or socialising with friends.
6. What is your personal philosophy?
Always be kind. You never know what someone’s journey has been.
7. Tell us something that might surprise us about you:
I was born in Germany and grew up on the Canary Islands.
8. What is online assessment to you?
Having worked in the industry I can see how valuable online assessment is. To me it is sustainability, efficiency and security. We no longer have to spend time photocopying, mailing and storing paper assessments. We can now save time and money on more efficient processes. And when it’s Audit time, we can be assured that we have what we need, when we need it and can retrieve it quickly and easily.
9. What's your favourite feature in Cloud Assess?
Having the ability to create different assessment types within Cloud Asses really allows an RTO to ensure their assessment’s reflect the varying needs of each learner and keeps them engaged.
10. What’s the best thing about working for Cloud Assess?
Definitely the people, I work with such a great bunch of people. We’re all passionate about what we do and support each other.